This year has been very challenging for our clients and for investors around the world amid the ever evolving Covid-19 outbreak. We wanted to contact you to keep you up to date on the steps that we are taking as a business to ensure that we are fully prepared for the weeks ahead and to reassure you that Kellands remains fully operational and open for business.
- As part of our business continuity plan all employees are able to operate remotely.
- All our Advisers are contactable via their usual phone and email details.
- We have robust contingency plans in place to ensure that we can operate as usual in the event of further containment measures.
- In the absence of face to face meetings we have the ability to hold telephone or video conferencing.
- All client documents are held electronically and can be accessed remotely via our secure online platform.
We are here to help
We are keeping matters under close review and following all appropriate guidance to ensure the wellbeing of our employees, their families and our clients. We remain focused on doing everything we can to support you, if you have any questions or concerns your Adviser is here to help you. Above all, as unsettling as it is to be invested during times like these, periods of volatility do not last forever, and markets typically recover. It is important to stay positive and look to the longer term.