Financial Planning for Professional Services
Kellands advise some of the country’s foremost Professionals, working in leading firms and Chamber sets in the City, and throughout the UK.
As a busy professional, the demands of work alongside family life warrant a particular approach to financial planning and wealth management. We work with the Partners of leading firms, and residents of top Chamber sets, ensuring that their financial affairs are properly managed.
Your time is precious, and it can be difficult to find the mental space needed to make strategic financial planning decisions. We provide clarity, creating a plan which helps navigate you towards and into retirement.
At the heart of our offering, is the promise of a proactive service, allowing you to focus on your career, whilst partnering with us to ensure that the plan is delivered. We successfully navigate clients through the key wealth accumulation years of their career, to ensure they retire well.
How we can help you
Kellands will work with you to understand your current financial position and trajectory. Together we will build a plan which protects and delivers on the aspirations you hold for you and your family.
We provide clarity on what level of income in retirement is achievable, and the steps needed to ensure you reach your goals.
We will involve you in the areas which matter, and wherever possible remove the administrative burden.
Through our regular updates, and access to our state-of-the-art wealth platform, you will remain informed and up to date on how your plans are progressing
Specific areas of our service
- Analysis of your life and health insurance needs, incorporating existing personal cover and provision made through your firm if applicable.
- Building a strategy to optimise tax whilst accumulating assets, with a view to efficiency in retirement.
- Review existing pensions and investments, to uncover risk, costs and past performance.
- Invest in confidence through an award winning, independent and whole of market offering.
- Incorporating your family into your wealth management arrangements.
- Working knowledge of complex pension issues, ranging from legacy pension contracts with in built guarantees, to the Judicial Pension Scheme.
“Working with Chris and his team is a genuine pleasure. He has taken the time to understand me, not just my objectives. This means that he knows what advice I, as an individual, need to hear and when I need to hear it”, Partner of Milbank