When you need to take out a mortgage, whether you are a first time buyer, moving to a new home, buying a holiday home, remortgaging or buying to let, comprehensive mortgage planning is essential.
The range of mortgage options available is vast and with so many mortgage products to choose from, you need expert financial advice. Let Kellands find the right mortgage for you. Our mortgage expert Eddy Chow has been offering whole of market advice for over five years and has extensive experience in both residential and buy to let products.
How we can help…
- Mortgages available up to 95% loan to value.
- Terms up to 40 years – up to age 75 on employed income, 85 on pension income.
- Self-employed? We can help you find the best mortgage with one year’s accounts or more.
- Looking to help your children with a deposit? We can help you to remortgage whilst looking at the mortgage for the onward purchase for your children
- Remortgaging – we have lender’s that can help you raise up to 90% of the property value for any legal purpose, and up to 95% for home improvements.
- Interest Only – we can explore this option up to 75% loan to value if there is a credible repayment strategy
- Raising finance on second homes / homes for dependent relatives
- We can assist clients with credit issues, assuming there is a credible explanation for the reason occurred – e.g. redundancy, loss of health, loss of income, marital breakdown
Buy to let mortgages:
- Potential to source a mortgage up to 85% LTV
- Mortgage lending to Limited Company for tax purposes
- We can introduce you to lender’s that have no age / income requirements
- Holiday homes
- House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Properties
Contact Eddy today to see how he can help you to find the perfect mortgage:
Tel: 0161 929 8838
Please note your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.